What information can a seller provide to increase the chances of winning a chargeback dispute?
The types of information that sellers can provide to MonsterPay include:
- Copies of the original item description or auction description, including any photos;
- Proof of delivery, such as online tracking numbers;
- Proof that the buyer was already refunded;
- Proof that the buyer was provided with a replacement product;
- Correspondence with the buyer or feedback from the buyer;
- Any agreements signed or accepted by the buyer at time of purchase;
- Any return policy that was communicated to the buyer.
What are some best practices to avoid chargebacks?
What is a chargeback?
How can a seller recover funds when a chargeback occurs?
Why am I charged a R150.00 fee for chargeback settlement?
How exactly do MonsterPay and the seller work together to dispute a chargeback?
Why can chargebacks occur so long after a seller receives the payment?
How does MonsterPay notify a seller when a chargeback has been filed against them?